17 Things That Every Web Developer Must Give A Try For Once
You can become a successful web developer by doing the following things mentioned below. You can try many of them if not everything.
Check out the list of Important tips for web developer:
1. Design something with HTML and CSS to launch a simple website.
2. Go to meet-ups. Talking and discussing with developers in person can build your perspectives.
3. Watch YouTube for tech conference talks to get exposed new ways of thinking.
4. Answer questions in Quora about learning to code. Quora is a great place to share knowledge about any craft.
5. Try front-end development. By doing this you can work closely with the visual elements of a web application.
6. Try different technologies, you will know what you like and don’t and can also figure out what type of development you want to focus on moving forward.
7. Why not try the Ruby programming language as Ruby’s fluid syntax makes it a great language to begin
8. Find someone to learn do coding with you. This will make you more accountable and productive.
9. Work with a database as databases power almost every single web application.
11. Don’t forget the basics. You have to learn essential CS concepts like algorithms and data structures. If you know the concepts well, it’s easy to make use of them and also in making connections with their applications.
12. Keep writing technical blog posts. This will help you get to clear the concepts while explaining things to readers.
13. Know to research. Whether you wish to create automatic cars, web applications, or virtual devices, you’re should know how to use the Internet to solve problems.
14. Try creating responsive web applications.
15. Spend some in upgrading yourself; give some time to learning about accessibility. You must know how to design experiences for all humans.
16. Most essential thing is that, don’t perspire too much. Don’t worry that you might pick up or choose the wrong language or learn the wrong thing.
17. Try giving solutions on StackOverflow. If you solve a problem and post it here, you’ll earn major karma points.
To be honest, while starting with development, it’s not a very easy thing and again not an impossible stuff. You are not supposed to know everything before you start and it is a learning process. The fact is that to know everything, you need to start.
You start with coding and see how your passion shows you the way.
Happy coding! be a good web developer!
You may like to visit: