Explain public static void main(String args).Report
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .
As the study of java i have asked the question
- public : Public is an access modifier, which is used to specify who can access this method. Public means that this Method will be accessible by any Class.
- static : It is a keyword in java which identifies it is class based i.e it can be accessed without creating the instance of a Class.
- void : It is the return type of the method. Void defines the method which will not return any value.
- main: It is the name of the method which is searched by JVM as a starting point for an application with a particular signature only. It is the method where the main execution occurs.
- String args : It is the parameter passed to the main method.
For more visit at java programming.