What are the best places to visit in India for kids?Report
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .
If you want to know the best places for traveling with your kids here is I am giving a list of few places that are really amazing.
- Matheran – Zip-lining and toy train
- Mussoorie – Treks, history, and cable car
- Sikkim – Buddhist culture, wildlife, and China border
- Munnar – Tea gardens and Kalaripayattu
- Kashmir – Houseboat and shikaras
- Munnar – boating, elephant rides & paragliding
- Goa – day on shores, take them to wildlife sanctuaries & forts.
I have my experience about Goa trip if you want to read it you can read My GOA Trip : An Amazing Experience
- Chennai – check out museums, enjoy thrilling rides in amusement parks
- Mussoorie – Soft trekking, cable car rides, bathing in waterfalls, boating
- Gulmarg – Gondola, skiing, snow fights
- New Delhi – theme parks, city tour, visit to museums, street shopping
- Manali – zorbing, horse riding, river rafting, camping, skiing
- Lonavala – Camping, trekking, hot air balloon rides, adventure camps.
Here is my list let me know in the comment box are your best places, I haven’t personally visited all of them but surely most of them I have been there and remaining ones are on my list.