A Small Information About DappsReport
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .
What are DApps?
Dapps are Decentralized Applications that run on peer-to-peer networks or the blockchain. A standard app runs on a centralized server, while a decentralized app runs on a p2p network.
What makes a dApp?
- Every record of operation, including the application’s data, must be stored on a decentralized platform. This is crucial to avoid a central point of failure.
- The decentralized Ethereum application must be autonomous, which means no centralized authority should have control over its majority of tokens.
- The application should use cryptographic tokens to let people access it. Also, if the developers make any contribution, they should be rewarded in the application’s tokens.
- I.e. if the app’s name is Zengo and its tokens are ZNG like BTC, the contributors should be rewarded in ZNG, which they could later convert to BTC or USD.
- Ethereum Dapp should generate tokens based on the standard cryptographic algorithm. This is a proof of value that nodes are contributing to the dapp.
Blockchain Firm develops Ethereum-based dapps with the highest accuracy .Dapp Development Company