Canadian Citizenship ProcessReport
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .
To become a Canadian citizen, you must
- A permanent resident
- Living in Canada for three years out of the last five years
- If required, you have filled all your taxes regularly
- Passed a citizenship test
- Proved your language skills
There are few additional requirements if you are
- Applying for below 18 years of age
- A Canadian applying for adopted children born outside Canada
- A former Canadian Armed forces servicemen applying for a fast-track process
- A former Canadian citizen applying for current citizenship to get it back
After implementing the above strategy, you can use it for the Canadian Citizenship process. If you can’t do it, you must dial the Canadian Embassy helpline number to go through the Canadian Citizenship Process.
Also Visit – Canada Immigration Consultant Toronto