How can I bring more traffic to my blogs?Report
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .
When you start blogging you know how difficult it is to draw traffic. So here we tell you how to keep focus on the same concern.
To avoid a blog traffic jam which is a sudden stop of visitors and you don’t know how it happens.
Now the question how to do away with this?
First, be clear with your motives.
If you blog for self-serving reasons, then that could inhibit the growth, because people wants to listen about themselves, and not about you.
You can write about personal experiences and share your knowledge from a first-hand perspective, but don’t make yourself as the centre of attraction but a helpful resource. And this will make you a star.
To draw traffic, focus on the people.
Here I have share some ideas on how to draw traffic to your blog:
- Write thoughtful comments on other people’s blogs.
- Consistent blogging.
- Be a useful resource of knowledge.
- Posts must come with lists and subheads.
- Write short posts.
- Connect on Twitter.
- Tweet links to your posts and other useful content.
- Share the content on Facebook too.
- Write things that people can relate too.
- Ask questions.
- Use your sense of humour.
- Request a link from others to a blog post.
- Speak in public at times.
- Write catchy headlines.
- Write SEO centric contents.
- Do guest posting on someone else’s blog.
- Write in second person (“you” not “me”).
- Say stories.
With this hope, you got an answer to your question. Keep focus on the traffic, and traffic will flow to you.